26 February 2010

Another "Culinary" Adventure in Brunswick

I tried a new place for lunch in Brunswick today: Salvador's Delicatessen. It is in downtown Brunswick at 205 Gloucester St. Finding a spot to park at some times of the day may be problematic (I got there before noon, I suspect more downtown parking spots will be filled after the noon hour) but it is like downtown Savannah, the walk really isn't all that bad. I ordered the Philly Cheese-steak, which came with chips and a pickle spear with a Jumbo sweet tea. The chips were regular "Lay's" type chips but the sandwich was great; it had sauteed onions and bell pepper but I wish there would have been an option for mushrooms. My only complaint was the size; my total order came to around $7.95 so I wish the sandwich would have been a little bigger. That said, I will be a repeat customer.

Mac McCormick III

No comments:

Post a Comment