15 February 2010

Jinright's Seafood House

Last Friday, I decided to treat myself to a seafood dinner. I hadn't had seafood in awhile and it sounded like a good idea. I was out and about in Brunswick and stopped by Jinright's Seafood House off of US17 just south of the Golden Isles Parkway.


View Larger Map

The first thing I noticed on the menu was a disclaimer that the service may not be quick, but that the quality would be good. After perusing the menu further, I ordered the fried shrimp and scallops dinner for $14.95. The service was actually pretty quick; the meal was out in no time and I was surprised with the portions. The plate was piled with shrimp, scallops, and fries along with a bowl of cole slaw. The shrimp and scallops were great, not overly greasy as you can find with a lot of fried foods and the fries were thick and plain with no fancy seasonings. The slaw was simple (just like I like it).

I'll definitely be visiting again!

Mac McCormick III

No comments:

Post a Comment