20 January 2009

Super Bowl

I've had my brain on other things for awhile and haven't posted anything here in almost a month. I've got a post on the brain about the ALMS, but I haven't had the chance to sit down and type it out; hopefully I'll do that in the next few days. Anyway, on to a brief post.

Wow. The Arizona Cardinals vs. The Pittsburgh Steelers for the Super Bowl. If you'd have told me that the Cards would be in the Super Bowl around this time last year I'd have laughed at you. As a co-worker told me today, if you had told him that a month ago he'd have laughed at you... That said, congratulations to Kurt Warner for showing he still has the ability to not only play well but win. I also want to say how impressed I am with Larry Fitzgerald; this guy has great skills and also seems to have a good, level head on his shoulders.

Even though I live in an NFC area and am usually an NFC fan, this year I have to be for the AFC. I'm a long-time Steelers Fan and I'll be cheering for them this year instead of the NFC team.

The only match-up that would really cause me trouble would be a Saints-Steelers matchup; that however, doesn't seem to be realistic anytime soon...

Mac McCormick III
kf4lmt@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment