04 April 2010

I watched the F1 Malaysian Grand Prix last night but I wasn't able to tweet any live comments on it like I've been trying to do with some races. I did tweet some thoughts later in the morning, though. I'll pull them together here to give my thoughts on the race:
  • Overall the F1 Malaysian GP was pretty good. There was really no podium fight but the fight for P5 back with McLaren and Ferrari was great!
  • It was a shame Alonso's car gave up on the last lap. He put up a heck of a fight with a car that had downshift issues.
  • Could it be a Red Bull season in F1? They are certainly the fastest and seem to be sorting out the reliability issues.
  • Well Done Force India! A solid drive from a good starting spot by Sutil yields P5 in a dry race
  • Well Done Nico Rosberg. 2 straight P5s now a P3 finish. He's outperforming Schumacher on a regular basis too.
  • Re: Hamilton blocking early, Don't think he was blocking but instead trying to break the draft on the straight. Once common in NASCAR.
Mac McCormick III

No comments:

Post a Comment