04 September 2008

Governor Palin's Speech

I'm not well versed in Alaskan politics, so I was very interested in watching Governor Palin's Republican National Convention speech last night. I was hoping to learn something more about who she is and what she believes in; information that I need to know to help me form a decision about who I'm going to vote for in November.

Last night's speech did not make a favorable impression on this Independent. Instead of hearing a speech that told me what she believes in, what makes her tick, and what positions she holds, Governor Palin gave an attack speech. Granted, that is what the parties expect out of their candidates at conventions. With someone like me, however, it had the effect of making Governor Palin come across as a sarcastic attack dog.

I'm tired of hearing from the Democrats and Republicans why I shouldn't vote for the other party. I want to hear what they are going to do and how they are going to do it.

Mac
kf4lmt@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment